THIS IS A HAND NUI SHIBORI SAREE.
Beautiful Nui Shibori saree in abstract pattern made in the auspicious shade of Dark Pink bordering on Red reminiscent of beautiful flowers of Semal that bloom in this season.
The process of making the saree:
1. Free Hand embroidery on the saree . Threads are left at the back to create Resist.
2. The loose threads at the back of embroidery are now pulled to create Resist (Tie).
3. This is then dyed in desired colour.
4. The saree is dried & the embroidery is taken off by pulling the embroidery threads manually. Wherever the embroidery patterns were present create Resist patterns (Tie & Dye).
5. Saree is ironed & finished.
PLEASE NOTE: THE NAME IS MERELY INDICATIVE OF THE SHADE OF SAREE IN A RHETORIC MANNER. THE SAREE IS DYED USING AZO FREE COLOURS ONLY.
IMP: Shibori or any Tie & Dye Art will have minor spots of colours, as that is the nature & charm of real Tie & Dye. Please keep that into consideration before placing an order. We will not entertain requests of exchange on such minor anomalies that are part of the craft process.
There will be slight variations in colour due to photography lighting & digital medium of viewing. Please take this into account before placing the order.
1 in stock
Length, 5.4 meters approximate
|Time in Dispatch||
Ready to Ship
Dry Clean only. Iron at home in a setting that is between Cotton & Silk. This is a safer setting in home irons. You can also give the saree for classic Dhobi Press.
– 100% Made In India
Soft Powerloom Cotton
Pair it with Dopehri Chikankari White Crop Top
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.