Chikankari Hand Embroidered Dupatta/Wrap on Handwoven Organza with Pure Zari borders of Silver on one side & gold on the other (100% Made in India from Yarn to Final Product).
This antique masterpiece is a Collector’s Edition, & not to be found anywhere.
The Sustainability Quotient (SQ):
1. Localised Organza Production to India from China
2. 100% Handwoven Pure Silk Organza
3. Masterclass Weaving with one side SILVER and one side GOLD Pure Zari borders.
4. Chikankari – an ancient heritage hand embroidery practised in North India.
5. Bio Wash – Washed using Bio Friendly enzyme materials instead of Acid that is commonly used in Chikankari to wash Indigo Block marks of motifs.
KHAYAL (moodboard): Marble Carvings of Ancient Marble Monuments is a dream that has been captured in Chikankari Embroidery. Organza provides the exact dream like base for this Khayal. The Resham Chikan Embroidery appears like a replica of ancient marble engravings on fabric.
POSHAAK (about the outfit): A Handwoven Organza Wrap (Dupatta) that is lighter than air, made of Pure Silk Yarns, floaty like a cloud, adorned on either side with Gold & Silver Pure Zari Borders. Delicate Flowers of Chikankari Embroidery come alive on the it, making it a heart stopping piece of wearable art.
1 in stock
Approx. 2.5 metres length, approx. 36 inches width
|Time in Dispatch||
Ready to Ship
Wash in cold water with baby shampoo & mild hands. You can also dry clean.
– 100% Made In India
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.