Linen is a historical fabric since the times fabrics were woven for humanity. Its care instructions are different than any other fabric:
– Baby Shampoo/Mild Detergent.
– Cold Water
– Squeeze excess water with hand without wringing.
– Simply dry on Line
– Requires no ironing. Simply take it off the line & drape.
– Natural Linen wrinkles are mark of its authenticity
– If you have to iron, then use home press at Linen, or the regular Indian Dhobi press works best.
– Unlike Cotton, Linen will have some natural wrinkles, that is its beauty.
DO NOT BLEACH. NEVER STARCH. AVOID MACHINE WASH.
Alternatively you can Dry Clean, however we will always discourage Dry Clean and encourage Home Washing.