Tussar Silk Blouse in Deep Blue with Meiraas Exclusive Falaknuma Motif of NAWABI SHAUK or Patangbaazi (Kite Flying). ALteration of the Blouse is complimentary by Meiraas. Please choose your size from the size chart uploaded.
The Sustainability Quotient (SQ):
1. Skilled Resham Hand Embroidery
2. EXCLUSIVE MEIRAAS MOTIF – created after painstaking History & Culture research
3. Motifs crafted by following all due processes.
4. Higher price paid to the artisans than regularly paid wages in the market
5. One piece made that can be altered from size S to XXL.
6. Masterclass tailoring to create one of a kind style.
ARTISANAL CHIKANKARI BY MEIRAAS
KHAYAL (moodboard): Kite Flying & Rooster Matches were some of the prominent hobbies of Nawabi Royalty. Kite Flying is also a beautiful ritual that celebrated the different faiths presiding in one city of Lucknow, thus a harmonious & binding activity.
Celebrated Indian Filmmaker, Satyajit Ray, in his 1977 classic “Shatranj Ke Khiladi”, romanced the by lanes of Lucknow & these slow civil rituals.
POSHAAK (about the dress): The Tussar Silk blouse is crafted in a unique wrap around jacket style for better fit. The sleeves have been let lose inspired by Kimono style sleeves for ease of movement. The in seams of the blouse have both Hooks & Potli Buttons. The back will have the Statement Falaknuma Motif. The blouse is lined perfectly with soft cotton all over to ensure total comfort.
Additional Details: This Blouse can be altered uptil sizes S (small) to XXL (Extra Extra Large) only.